In the fall of 2016, I was enrolled in Drawing I. Having little experience with drawing, I worked vigorously through the semester on a weekly sketchbook task and an additional assignment.
The course had the objective to teach drawing techniques through a variety of drawing experiences.
Through this class, I have learned:
- How to use techniques and materials to build forms in space
- Articulate and use visual terminology to describe visual imagery
- Gain an understanding of visual space in two dimensions
- Learn how to describe accurate proportions and relationships between forms in space
- Experiment with scale, subject matter, and content
- Become aware of composition and organization